LASOONA – Society for Human and
Natural Resource Development” is a natoinal, multi-disciplinary, development
oriented and non-profit making organization. LASOONA affirms to be committed to
well-being of masses through promoting ecologically sound development in remote
and impoverished pockets of Pakistan in general and Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
(formerly North West Frontier province -NWFP) and FATA particular.
LASOONA is implementing a six-month
project with financial assistance of PPAF titled “Programme for Poverty
Reduction (PPR). The target area
consists of one union council of Tehsil Kabal District Swat.
Purpose of the Project is
“Establishment of a social and productive infrastructure system and the
establishment of effective and sustainable social safety nets”
is “Poverty reduction through creation of sustainable social and economic
development conditions, including increase in income and production capacity.
Under the PPR project LASOONA as Partner Organization of PPAF is implementing
the project in union council Bar-Abakhel Kabal of Swat district. The PPR has
five main components including Institutional Development, Livelihood
Enhancement & Protection, Health, Education and Community Physical
Under Livelihood Enhancemet & Social
Protection (LEP) component of the programme focus is on employment
generation and increase in income of under privalleged group of society. Various capacity building trainings are
arranged for CRPs/Cos/Vos/LSOs, who further train community to build their
capacity to enhance their income level.
Besides, asset is also transfered to selected beneficiareis for whom Capacity Building of CRPs on Master trainer
and service provider training is also arranged. Presently LASOONA
is looking for both men and women individual resource person from open market
to carry out Capacity Building of CRPs
on Master trainer and service provider triaining/session.
Objectives of the Training: To teach/train CRPs on conceptual approach to social or personal development that focuses on understanding the obstacles that inhibit people & non-governmental organizations from realizing their development goals while enhancing the abilities that will allow them to achieve measurable and sustainable results.
Specific Objectives of
Capacity Building of CRPs on Master trainer and service provider:
assist participants/CRPs in crop management.
- To enable participants/CRPs
to identify ideas to learn how to cutivate the crops in a scietifiec/required
way in order to enhance production.
- To assist participants/CRPs
in Pre and Post-harvest management
- To enable participants/CRPs
to know farm Services Centre/Importance of Extension services and dishearten
multinational pesticides uses in Pakistan
- Employment Generation
- Income Generation
Scope of work:
LASOONA intends to engage individual resouce person both men and women to conduct four days training on Capacity Building of CRPs on Master trainer and service provider. Due to cultural constraints women training will be facilited by women facilitators therefor for women training only women facilitator/Resource person can apply.
Four days training each for men and women CRPs will be arranged. Total 8 CRPs will be participating (4 men and 4 women from the community).
scope of work includes;
training schedule / agenda, conducting training on the basis of module.
resource person will be responsible to follow the attached training
- The resource
person will arrange their own boarding/loadging and transportation to
comprehensive report on the process and delivery of the training to be
- LASOONA will provide refreshment to all training participants, as well as, training hall and stationary
Duties and Responsibilities
During training sessions, the
following Methodologies will be adopted
Question and answer
Ice breaker and energizers
Local Language will be preferable
Handouts should be in Urdu for easy understanding
contents of Building of CRPs on Master trainer and
1. Integrated Crop Management
- Site Selection
- Crop Rotation
- Pest Management
- Seed Selection
- Crop Husbandry
2. Integrated Pest Management
Pest Management Strategies
3. Balanced diet for crop
4. Restorative and Exhaustive crop and other types
5. Natural Farm Yard Manure Composition and Treatment
6. Types and Varieties of Fruit and Vegetables of Swat
7. Peat Moss
8. Evergreen Peat
9. Sustainable Crop
10. Natural Farm Yard Manure by composting process
11. Six Natural Fertilizers application
12. Fallow land, Cultivable waste land
13. Agriculture as a Business
14. Diseases and insects of Swat especially grapes, walnut,
pomegranate and peaches
15. Selection of fruits for new orchard establishment
16. Layout designing for fruit orchards
17. Importance of Chemical Fertilizers along with farm yard
18. Timing of Fertilization
19. Kitchen Gardening
20. Pre and Post-harvest management
21. Non-farm sector (Tailoring, embroidery, marbling work, parising)
22. Value Chain promotion/Cooperative of different crop
growers/farmers and Importance collective farming system
23. Horticulture crops/pre harvest management crops
24. Scope of Olive Cultivation in Pakistan
25. Contribution of Biological Control to Integrated Pest
Management of Fruit flies in tropics and subtropics areas
26. Farm Services Centre/Importance of Extension services
27. Dishearten multinational pesticides uses in Pakistan
28. Comparison of Indigenous knowledge with
29. Agriculture Marketing Strategies development
30. Methods of budding and grafting
Note: LASOONA has the right to accept or
reject any proposal without assigning any reason
LASOONA: Society for Human and Natural
(to be filled by Resource Person)
Note: For women Capacity Building
of CRPs on Master trainer and service provider training only women
resource person can apply.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum Master level qualification in case of individual, Applicant
- The institute/Firm registered under applicable law.
- Should have experience in the same training.
- Proven experience in report writing
- Institute firm has proper physical setup and has relevant equipment
and tools, workshops, trained and experienced staff.
conditions: All travel expenditure/arrangements should be
covered in the total cost of consultancy, the consultant/ firm will carry full
responsibility for all those arrangements
of Training Session:
- Mix of Pashto (preferable) & Urdu will be acceptable
are required to apply by submitting;
letter referencing the source of advertisement
and financial training proposal duly signed
of the institute/firm
4. CV of the
5. Quoted rates/fee
will be mentioned on the prescribed quotation form given below.
Resource Persons are required to apply by
- Covering letter referencing the source of advertisement and training
- Detail CV of applicant
- Have minimum five year experience in training conduction
- Must have relevant training experience
- Quoted rates/fee will be mentioned in the above quotation form
are invited to send thier proposal in sealed envelope. on the following
Collage Officer Colony
Behind Swat Serena Hotel Saidu Sharif,
Phone No. 0946-9240071,
0345-5013488 (Mr. Ihsan Ullah Khan, Project Manager)
must be reached to the above address in sealed envelopes to the Head Office of
LASOONA on or before the Close of Business on 20th July,
2017. Envelop must be clearly marked as “Capacity Building of CRPs on
Master trainer and service provider”.
Duration of contract: LASOONA intends to
engage individual resource person(s) both men and women to conduct two four-day
trainings on Capacity Building of CRPs
on Master trainer and service
provider commencement of agreement date with the selected
individual, resource person or firm and the agreement will be for a period of
month duration for covering all deliverables.
Source of Funds (SOF): PPAF has provided the
financial support to LASOONA for the trainings.
Payment schedule: Payment will be made
in two installments.1st installment 50 % will be paid at the end of
the training. 2nd and final installment of 50 % will be made on
submission of quality training report.
Required days/period for
completion of training events_________________________
For details please contact to Mr. Ihsan Ullah Khan, Project Manager (0345-5013488 ). LASOONA is equal opportunity employer and women are especially encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.